Here's Just A Little Taste Of What's Revealed To You Inside
- The #1 mistake most handicap golfers make when putting. (This single flaw is the reason for the majority of double bogies out there today!)
- The deceptive appearance in your grip that causes all golfers to believe the wrong thing about making a good putt!
- How to properly grip the club for the best putting you've ever had!
- The proper stance: You could be copying the wrong one when you're watching tournaments on TV?
- How to physically and permanently PREVENT your wrists from "breaking down" when you putt.
- Which hand should be "in charge" of the putt? I settle this question once and for all.
- The One Simple Key to accuracy -- even when nothing else is working right!
- How to get your body into the best physical position for seeing the line of the putt. (This is essential for effortless accuracy -- the kind the PGA pro's have.)
- How to make all your putts as smooth a silk -- no matter what kind of slopes or angles you have to compensate for!
- The key to overcoming the dreaded "distance" demon!
- Distance control so precise, you'll be rolling your ball exact distances to anywhere on the green.
- How to take the way you currently grip your putter, and guarantee it keeps the putter-face dead-square to your target through the entire stroke.
- Know without a doubt, how long your stroke needs to be for each, and every putt to roll it right to the bottom of the cup.
- The one fundamental rule of putting that under any circumstances must never be broken.(This is something you will never see the PGA pros do.)
- Make your putting stroke so dead-square, your ball will have no choice but to go exactly where you've aimed.
Think about this for a minute:
300 yard drive + a perfect approach shot + 3 putts = BOGEY.